So I finally found the time last weekend to fix my kids closet and reorganize it for winter. To my surprise a huge amount of Mayas and Gals winter clothes are to small for them, to my even bigger surprise a lot of them still had the tag on them and hasn't been worn even once! The reason for the "scandal" according to both of them – they we're not comfortable to wear!
Since they are still not ready to understand that sometimes you have to sacrifice a little bit of your comfort for fashion, I decided that this time I will do most of the sacrificing and buy them only basic clothes to be sure I combine beauty and comfy in a way that won't give my kids any reason not to wear what I bought them!
Here are my choices:
1. Cardigan. Castro, 119.90 ILS.
2. Slogan print dress, Zara, 99.90 ILS.
3. Flecked knit hat, Zara, 55.90 ILS.
4. Tights, Castro, 39.90 ILS.
5. Gold Boots, Mango, 249.90 ILS.
1. Camouflage Coat, Mango, 129.90 ILS.
2. Sweatshirt, Castro, 69.90 ILS.
3. Skull Mittens, Zara, 55.90 ILS.
4. Shirt, Zara, 25.90 ILS.
5. Jeans. Castro, 99.90 ILS.