Every fashion girl knows that in order to keep her fashionista status in this fast world, she has to be able to recognize the next "it" item before every one else, Buy it and be the first to upload a picture with it on Instagram, and title it "woke up like this" or any other statement that proves that looking fashion forward (and fabulous) is something she is doing in her sleep.
In order to do it, shopping online, with the emphasis on shopping designers clothing online, is a must! Something I couldn't keep up with (until now and in a minute I will explain why) for reasons a foreigner to Israel couldn't understand, for example – a weird fear from buying expensive things in Euro, a fear I overcome easily when the price appears in shekels :).
This Sunday my shopping expensive stuff online problem, got solved when factory 54, opened their new site, offering not only a diversified collection of all the leading designers, but also a promise for an enjoyable shopping experience. I was intrigued, and after visiting the site, happy as well.
Here is why:
1. The site offers more than 110 leading international brands such as Victoria Beckham, Kenzo, Alexander Wang, Burberry and more, at a club price of 5 percent lower than the price in the Factory 54 chain store.
2. 48 hours delivery, or 2 hours delivery if you live in the center for free. If you are not happy with the item you will get the same service for return, again for free.
3. Special features online such as – shop the look- with the click of a button you can buy the items that make up the look of the selected item, or shop the runway – Online real-time purchase of items right from the FACTORY54 display. View inventory availability in the chain stores – by clicking on each item on the site you can check which store its available at for purchase, and more.
4. Special collaborations offered exclusively online.
5. My favorite, an option to split the payment to different credit cards, which makes it much easier for me to hide from my husband how much the item really costs :).
I don't know if you all share the same excitement as me, but I feel my all shopping routine just got a very interesting twist .