My friends and I make sure to go out at at least once a month. We realized that those dates are a great break from the everyday routine, and give us a chance to complain to each other about everything that annoys us without being judged.
The only down side is taking off the make-up at 1 am when I am getting home, and just want to change into my PJ's and to go to bed.
To make sure I will never be tempted to go to sleep with my make-up on, I am always looking for amazing cleaning products that will look desirable to me even when I am dead tired. Juvena Miracle Cleansing water is one of of those products.
This facial water is designed for skin that needs gentle, refreshing cleansing. It soothes and effectively removes makeup and traces of negative environmental effects from your face and eyes, in a simple and thorough way without irritating facial skin. Leaving the skin clean, fresh and moisturized also providing perfect preparation for skin care products. The only downside of this product is it's price (119 ILS for 200 ml).
To complete your beauty care routine here are a few more products that will make sure your skin will stay moisturized and shine;
1. HL, Dermalight Illuminating Serum, 386 ILS for 30 ml. If you suffer from pigmentation problems, this is the product for you, thanks to the perfect combination of ingredients such as arbutin, azaleic acid, and vitamin E, which acts to blur and brighten hyperpigmentation spots and to improve and regenerate the skin.
2. Clarins, Multi active yeux eve reviver, 256 ILS for 15 ml. Perfect treatment for eyes that suffer from fatigue, swellings and black circles. It's magic lies in a formula that includes an accurate combination of ingredients such as oatmeal proteins that help smooth the skin and caffeine to reduce swelling.
3. Vichy, Slow Age, 169 ILS for 50 ml. An anti-aging lotion that also contains a sunscreen and is designed to help slow down age marks such as wrinkles, skin spots and loss of volume. It is a light cream that is easily absorbed and nourishes the skin easily.
4. Bio Active, Recoverage Nourishing Sleeping mask, 135 ILS for 50 ml. This cream got my immediate attention thanks to the pair of words – sleeping & mask – because there is nothing I like more than going to sleep while someone else is working on my skin. You go to sleep with this mask and you wake up to smoother and softer skin.
5. Lancome, Visionnaire crescendo night peel, 338 ILS for 30 ml. One of my favorite products on the list! The effect it has on the skin is unbelievable thanks to its unique formula that gradually changes it's peeling intensity during 28 nights, a technique that allow the skin first to remove top layers of dead cells and then to renew it.
Just before you run away, I must tell you about two additional creams that will save you from the winter feeling of heavy dryness, one is a body lotion and the other hand cream.
1. Flextiol, Body lotion, 64.90 for 250 ml. It is a cream that can treat all types of dryness, from mild to heavy thanks to a component called Xeradin which is produced from plants and enables intensive feeding for a long time. The only drawback is the scent that reminds me of medicine.
2. La Roche Posay, Hand cream, 55 ILS for 50 ml. I know, it's crazy to spend that much on a little hand cream, but this is the cream that saves my kids hands, It has a very rich texture, but not oily, easily absorbed into the skin without leaving a sticky feeling. The Holy Trinity so my son would agree that I would put cream on him.