One of the things that bother me the most every morning, when I get up and go to wash my face, are the black circles under my eyes, and they're only getting worse and worse, from moment to moment, no matter what I do, or how much I sleep during the night. Those dark circles are the main reason why I almost never take pictures for Instagram without big glasses to cover the area.
Recently I decided that I was fed up, and it was time to put an end to this nuisance. So I went into the first Mac shop I saw, and begged for help. The makeup artist who assisted didn't really understand what the big deal was and immediately pulled out two products, that like magic, concealed the same circles as if they didn't exist:
1. Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 (113 ILS)- To achieve perfect coverage, she used two shades of this product, for the base- orange to eliminate the black and on top of it a brownish shade that is a bit brighter than the the color of my skin in order to give the area around the eyes a bright look. The result was perfect and so easy to get!
Now, if you are already in Mac I really recommend you to try the Gently Off Wiped (153 ILS for 100 sheets) They remove the makeup from the face and the eyes easily and gently and leave the the face clean, relaxed and moist, thanks to the mineral water that exists in it, which do two actions simultaneously – clean and smooth the skin.
Just one last thing about the eyes before moving on, I came across a super-cool eye-makeup trend – a new way to apply your eyeliner that manages to spice things up by using unusual colors. For perfect and colorful results I highly recommend the Rimmel Magnif'eyes Shadow and & Liner (49.90 ILS), which comes in a variety of shades. It is very easy to use, and allows even someone as uncoordinated as me to draw a perfect line.
Here are a few new more products that you might like –
1. Lancaster, 365 Skin Repair Gentle Peel (209 ILS for 100ml) It's a well known fact that if you want to get the maximum from your skin care products, your face has to be completely clean, and that's exactly what this new peeling does, it thoroughly prepares the skin by removing unwanted pollutants, impurities and make up residues, without rubbing or irritating the skin. After use, the skin gets radiant and relaxed in appearance.2. Life, Face Soap (59.90 ILS for 150 ml) Facial Cleansing Soap, containing seaweed and concentrated extracts of chamomile flowers. The soap is suitable for red or irritated skin. It has a pleasant smell of flowers and effectively cleans the face, the only problem was that after using it the face felt a little dry.
Moisture and Nourishment
1. Estee Lauder, Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix (300 ILS for 15 ml) I am a fan of the night repair products because they always keep their promise and this cream didn't fail! It soaked the skin with moisture, giving the eyes area a radiant, smooth, look. The secret of its magic lies in a unique technology, that nourishes the skin with a double concentration of hyaluronic acids, providing the skin with maximum moisture, padding and support.
2. Christina Professional, Cover & Shield Cream SPF20 (232 ILS for 30 ml) For those of you who have asked me before about a good cream for oily skin, it is worth knowing this cream, although I did not try it myself because it does not suit my skin, but I did try other creams from the brand and was always left satisfied. This Cream offers a comprehensive and effective solution to the problems that characterize oily skin. The cream contains active ingredients that help the skin maintain a balanced moisture level, on the one hand, and on the other, blot pimples and redness, in order to give the skin a uniform look.
3. Payot, Un Skin Concentre Perles Serum (179 ILS for 30 ml) Apart from the fact that this is a beautiful product (can't stop staring at the pearls inside), it is a product that can help solve skin problems such as pigmentation, dull skin, scars and redness. It does this with a unique formula that contains a calendula extract that knows how to fight cell dysfunction deep in the skin. The serum has a velvety texture, is well absorbed in the skin and is a great base for the moisture that comes over it