Recently I have had a lot of issues with my make-up routine. On one side I feel that I can't go out and mingle before putting on my face enough make-up to cover every flaw on my face, on the other hand, I don't want my actions to revel the fact that I don't wake up looking stunning :). Not so easy a mission for someone who hasn't mastered the art of make up, which left me no choice but to always look for new products that will help me achieve this purpose, like Clinique BIY (blend it yourself) pigment drops!
3 drops from this product mixed with your daily moisturize will allow you to get beautiful natural coverage immediately, that will give your face a soft and flawless look with the feel and finish of a moisturizer.
How does the magic work? Every drop contains pure and concentrated pigments combined with a mixing technology, which is activated immediately when the preparation is applied and turns any moisturizer into BB cream or makeup (depending on the number of drops). Just perfect!
Here are a few more products that will help you complete your look-
1. Max Factor, Skin Luminizer Miracle, 109 ILS. In days that you feel that you need heavier coverage, I recommend to apply on top of the clinique BB cream a thin layer of this make-up. It has a very light and non oily texture and a beautiful glam effect which I love.
2. Chanel, 4 Ombres Eyeshadow, 356 ILS. This is the product that makes me fall in-love with Eyeshadow! Firstly it comes in the most elegant wrap, the combination of colors is accurate and the effect on the eyes is stunning.
3. Careline, Inkliner Gel, 49.90 ILS. I am what you call 'eyeliner challenged'. I don't know how to draw a line, never the less a straight line, but this gel is so soft and easy to work with that makes it possible even for people like me to draw a decent eye-line.
4. Il Makiage, Fill & Fix Brows Sharper, 69 ILS (instead of 125 ILS in November Only). Will help keep a clean and neat brow, thanks to the advanced formula, contains tiny and unique fibers that cling to the hairs. Combined evenly with the eyebrow, giving it volume and fills it naturally.
5. Givenchy, Blush, 169 ILS. The scariest (but in a good way) product on list! When I first squeezed the cream from the container, a black oily liquid started running down my hand and I was sure I confused the purpose of the product, because there was no way this could turn into a pink blush, but then I got curious and against all my instincts I applied it on my cheek, and to my surprise a few second later, when the cream settle on my skin, the black turn to a soft silky pink!