If there's something I always politely refuse, it's going to Europe in the winter, for the simple reason that my closet is not set for temperatures there. The thing is, that about a month ago I received an offer I couldn't refuse, a beautiful week in Verona. Which forced me to reorganize my closet and update my winter warm items that would ensure I wouldn't freeze.
1. Mango, Maxi Coat in Faux Fur, 499 ILS.
A life saver!
2. Double Agent for Terminal X, Mom Jeans, 179 ILS.
3. Zohara, "Less is More" Tights, 100 ILS.
An important reminder while shopping as well as a leg warmer for the price of one.
5. Viktor & Rolf for Duty Free James Richardson, Flowerbomb Bloom Perfume, $99 for 100 ml.
The Best Scent for Winter.
6. Cos, Dress, 455 ILS.
7. Zara, Striped Turtleneck Sweater, 149 ILS.
Chic and Useful.8. Amria, Gold Boots, 1100 ILS.
9. Topshop, Leather Gloves, 139.90 ILS.
You won't take them off.
10. Lavido, Lip Balm, 39.90 ILS.
Merry Christmas and Happy New year.